Business Development Manager
Our client, a multinational communications provider is looking to recruit an accomplished Business Development Manager to join their UK team. This is a field-based role, covering the North so autonomy is essential to be successful in this position. You will be armed with full product and company training to ensure a confident and knowledgeable approach is achieved from the start.
- Be accountable for individual sales targets through sourcing and winning new business as well as increasing revenue with onboarded accounts
- Target mid-market organisations within the hospitality, retail and healthcare sectors across the North through various avenues
- To independently manage and forecast your own pipeline
- Proactively arrange, attend and follow up on client meetings for both new and existing accounts
- Easily identify client’s issues to understand their requirements and provide the necessary solutions
- Build strong working relationships with clients to ensure repeat business is guaranteed
- 3-4 year’s experience within the telecommunications or IT industry selling complex solutions sales including software
- A proven track record in a hybrid new business and account management role in a B2B environment
- A confident communicator who can engage and build rapport with C-Level employees
- An independent worker who thrives off success
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Comprehensive understanding of sales strategies and processes
- Ideally SPIN trained (or equivalent)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.