Our client is one of the leading Managed Services IT and Network services provider in the UK, they currently have a vacancy for an experienced Business Development Manager that can demonstrate a proven sales track record within the managed services industry.
• An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Enterprise Sales division for an experienced Business Development Manager to work with major corporates, securing new business wins within the Enterprise market
• Drawing on your extensive experience within the industry, you will advise clients on solutions and services that best fulfil their requirements in order to develop relationships and increase revenue in line with set targets
• You will be rewarded for your enthusiasm, commitment and hunger with fantastic earning potential. We have a very competitive uncapped commission scheme, by achieving our reasonable targets you will earn double your basic salary and if these targets are exceeded the earning potential is endless
• Competently and knowledgeably advise clients on solutions and services that best fulfill their requirements, undergoing full assessments and analysis of client needs
• Working with marketing to plan sales strategies and campaigns to increase market share.
• Nurturing and developing relationships with key corporate accounts
• Accurate forecasting of anticipated sales, along with regular activity reporting
• Ensuring that sales and KPI targets are achieved
• Work on the full sales cycle, supported at all times by dedicated internal resources
• Consistent business development track record with a proven ability to hit sales targets
• Knowledge of wide-area networks and experience selling complex managed services – Cloud, hosted voice or unified communications
• Comfortable communicating at a C-suite level with extensive experience closing large deals
• Experience pulling together virtual teams and managing the end to end bid process • This role would ideally suit a self-motivated and disciplined individual, who is keen to bring their wealth of experience and make the role their own.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £45,000.00 /year
Telecoms Sales: 1 year
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org