Channel Partner Manager
Corporate Resources is currently working with a highly regarded UK Network Provider who is keen to recruit an experienced Channel Partner Manager to join their successful team. The aim of this role is to build and develop channel accounts to increase revenue. The candidate must have the ability to build long term relationships alongside a proactive approach to self-generate business initially.
- Plan sales strategies to build a strong pipeline of channel partners by working closely with internal marketing teams
- Achieve & exceed monthly targets
- Negotiate prices with partners in-line with the company’s policies and requirements
- Become a product expert across the company’s portfolio to advise partners of relevant services
- Carry out full analysis of the client’s requirements to ensure the correct solution is given
- Organise and conduct meetings with channel partners and their clients regularly
- A successful track record in a channel sales role within the telecommunications industry
- A dynamic individual who has the capability to source new business as well as manage channel partners effectively
- Fantastic interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain longstanding relationships
- Must be motivated and can work well autonomously
- Keen to join a growing company with progression opportunities available
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.