Corporate Resources is currently partnered with an expanding telecommunications provider based in Hertfordshire who is looking to recruit an experienced Presales Consultant to join their growing team. The Presales Consultant is responsible for working with new and existing clients on all technical projects.
- Lead technical presales engagements to propose profitable solutions
- Draft and present technical documents ensuring all requirements are met
- Lead client engagement and refer back to the company’s products when possible
- Support solution delivery by managing vendors and suppliers
- Lead the technical response to tenders (RFI/RFP)
- Ensure all work is in-line with SLA’s and client’s needs
- Essential – experience in LAN, WAN & DC infrastructure
- Comfortable presenting in front of both large and small audiences
- Exposure to Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper and/or SolarWinds desirable
- Understanding of modern security procedures
- Experience in SIP, UC &/or Cloud solutions
- Outstanding communication skills
- A self motivated individual who can work well independently
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.