A brand-new Product Manager role is now available for our client, a highly regarded telecommunications company based in Central London. The Product Manager will be accountable for the full cycle of product management duties from developing and testing, through to market planning and sales strategies.
- Provide regular reports and updates on the product portfolio lifecycle and performance
- Manage and take ownership of the business product portfolio
- Spearhead the testing, development and implementation of new products
- Work alongside senior members of the business and internal teams to launch new products
- Carry out internal training to ensure all relevant employees have strong product knowledge on all new launches
- Continue to monitor product performance with customers and teams within the business
- Partner with the marketing team to create effective marketing strategy campaigns
- Demonstratable experience in the management lifecycle of products within the telecommunications industry
- An effect Project Manager who can lead and collaborate with internal teams
- A methodical approach
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar Product Management role
- The capability to meet strict deadlines
- A natural presenter who is confident delivering training and presentations
- Strong commercial awareness
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.