Technical Support Engineer
Corporate Resources is currently recruiting for a Technical Support Engineer to join a steadily growing telecommunications provider based in Hertfordshire. This role is ideal for an experienced Engineer looking for an opportunity to progress in their career.
- First point of contact for clients with complex solution enquiries
- Be an active team member of the support team and guide 1st & 2nd line engineers on all escalations
- Continuously keep clients updated at all times through client portal, phone and email
- Log details of the escalation from start to finish for clients and internal teams to refer to
- Manage router configurations for all solutions
- Attend client sites to assist with issues on managed service devices
- Carry out configuration changes on Fortinet/Juniper/Cisco routers
- Knowledge of Cisco/Juniper networks
- CCNA/JNCIA qualifications essential
- A naturally friendly approach providing high levels of customer service at all times
- Demonstratable experience in a customer support role around MPLS networks
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Valid UK Driving License
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.